Apple Updates Remote App with iPad and Retina Display Support - Mac Rumors: "As predicted, Apple has updated their Remote app that allows iOS users to control iTunes and their Apple TV from their devices. The app hadn't been updated for nearly a year, but has finally received a 2.0 update that brings support for the iPad, Retina display and new Apple TV. New features listed include:
- Designed for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
- Optimized for Retina displays and large screen real estate on iPad
- Support for Shared Libraries on iTunes and new Apple TV
- Bug fixes and compatibility with iTunes 10 and the new Apple TV
- Sent using Google Toolbar"